Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So, me and stuff.

How lame is this? I used to get on here all the time last year but never really posted anything interesting. I got sucked into the Tumblrs, oh my. The thing that sparked me to make a new account was my boyfriend, Andrew. So cheers to that. Since no one will probably bother to read all of this, I'll try not to write a novel here. It's a blog though. So I'm only being fair when I say it has to be kind of long.
I'm Alayna! Of course. I'm a pretty chill person on occasion. I love love love writing, it's one of my small handfull of hobbies I enjoy. Song writing, poetry, short stories, etc. I take all of those to heart usually. If I like the topic, I'll write about it.
When I'm not writing, I like to spend my time either reading or sketching. People say I'm a good artist, but there's always going to be room for improvement. I'll pretty much take art requests from anyone if I know you.
I have a decent amount of friends, but only a few true ones. Maybe like 3. I don't even know yet. Half these people I'm friends with will be out of my life forever in a few years anyway. One person that I hope will be there for me even after my highschool years is a fellow by the name of Andrew. I love him. Him and maybe 2 other people, but I won't bore you with them.
So uh, yeah... That's about it. Well, that's all I really feel I should type here. If you want to know more about me, just follow along my blog. Each one will go into detail about how I feel about society, myself, and other what-nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment