Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Religion blahblahblah

Religion makes up a good percentage of the average person's life. I mean, take me and my family for example. They're very close to God, and stay involved in church. I on the other hand seem to be slowly easing away from it all for reasons I can't really explain, but try to. I believe in God, and I accept Jesus as my savior, yet I just believe that my religion shouldn't make up every little thing I do. It comes in handy with morals, making the right decision at times, and other things, but I just feel as if it gets in the way of my own discovery. I'm very prosperous, and I love to ask many questions about anything I don't know the answer to. This is why I hope to go into the science field, and take over as either an engineer or physicist. I just seem to never get my mind on the same perspective of most religious people. I hate that I question myself so much on this issue. Religion always getting in the way of what I ask questions about never fails to make me angry. I love being a Christian, but I also love science. So I guess those two could possibly mix in some other world, I just haven't realized that yet. Till then, I have yet to be sure. I guess this is where the faith should probably come in, but I'm just so stubborn that it leaks from the tank sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment